1. Place a cup under the pannarello
2. Rotate the central knob on steam icon . When the light is steady, the machine is ready to dispense steam.
3. Turn the steam/hot water knob slightly counter-clockwise to eliminate any condensation from the pannarello
4. Close the knob again and remove the cup.
5. Place a jug, filled for 1/3 with cold milk, under the pannarello
6. Turn the steam dispensing knob counter-clockwise to let the steam come out. Move the jug slowly, up and down, to heat the milk evenly, and turn the knob clockwise.
7. Once the desired frothing has been achieved, close the steam knob by turning it clockwise to stop dispensing steam, and remove the jug.
8. Rotate the central knob to the steady position.
For more details, please follow the procedure in the instruction booklet